Monday 9 December 2013

Christmas Came Early!

My husband got back from a two week business trip to India this weekend, it was great to have him home, I really missed him :-D  He has many gifts and talents, but confidence with colour and all things crafty are not on the list, so I was doubly amazed, surprised, touched and very very happy when he produced this pile of 100% cotton fabric from his case for me!


This is a lovely fine, tightly woven cotton fabric often used to make sari blouses and this little pile is all mine!  So now I'm dreaming about what I can do with it…so many possibilities…so many colours…no doubt they will make an appearance in a later blog :-)
What would you do with this lovely stash, it would be great to hear from you!  Bye for now

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11387159/?claim=ccqn3fmmxev">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment:

  1. fabulous colours! you can do wonders with this lot! hugs p xxxx

    ReplyDelete