Thursday 17 April 2014

Buster Bunny

We just recently got a pet rabbit called Buster.  We have had him 2 weeks and he is already firmly part of the family!  I wanted to make some Easter cards, and thought that Buster might feature, so I spent a couple of hours yesterday drawing him using my Bamboo graphics tablet…this is the knew member of the family.


Buster is a mini-lop, but he only 'lops' on one side.  My friend Rosie says that particular feature is called a helicopter, kind of cute we think!
So I printed off some copies of my drawing onto card and then mounted them onto a coloured background card and then onto a 5" X 5" blank card.  Using a swirly die which I the chopped up into small 'plant' pieces, I created some foliage, and a little something for Buster to chew…he does like to do that :-)
Finished with some flowers, butterflies, dragonflies and a little glitter…they are now ready for an Easter greeting for those we love but may not see this holiday.


Hope you have a happy and blessed Easter time.

No comments:

Post a Comment